Vertical Expressions features a collection of classic worship songs rearranged by Hartman and Schlitt. It was produced by Hartman himself, with additional production by former Petra member Jim Cooper.
The vocals and guitars were recorded at Hartman's own studio, House of Bob Studios, while the remaining instrumentation was recorded by Cooper at Lake Dog Studios in Franklin, Tennessee. The album was mixed by Tony Palacios at The Palace in Springhill, Tennessee.
All songs written by Bob Hartman, except where noted.
- "Come, Now Is The Time" (Words & Music by Brian Doerksen) – 3:04
- "Trading My Sorrows" (Words & Music by Darrell Evans) – 2:35
- "God Of Wonders" (Words & Music by Steve Hindalongand Marc Byrd) – 3:19
- "Draw Me Close" (Words & Music by Kelly Carpenter) – 2:58
- "Here I Am To Worship" (Words & Music by Tim Hughes) – 3:13
- "My Redeemer Lives" (Words & Music by Reuben Morgan) – 3:00
- "Lord, Reign In Me" (Words & Music by Brenton Brown) – 2:34
- "We Fall Down" (Words & Music by Chris Tomlin) – 3:27
- "Blessed Be Your Name" (Words & Music by Matt Redman) – 3:03
- "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High" (live) (Words & Music by Rick Founds) – 3:52
- "Judas' Kiss" (live)
- Brian Fullen – Drums
- Joey Canaday – Bass
- Greg Bailey – Bass, background vocals on Tracks 10 & 11
- Paul Simmons – Drums, background vocals on Tracks 10 & 11
Recording and productionEdit
- Vertical Expressions on Wikipedia